Our design services are completely customizable to ensure you absolutely love your project before we lift a finger. This way you don’t have buyer’s remorse or regrets after the project is completed and the money is spent.
Our in-house designers will guide you through the entire design process, making sure it is smooth, enjoyable, and the end result is exactly what you want. This design process avoids taking shortcuts or making the process stressful.
We put in extra time on the front end of your project to ensure we answer all the important questions before it begins. This allows us to create an accurate and clear design for you, which helps prevent buyer’s remorse.
It is important to put in more work in the intial stages of a project to prevent changes and rework later in the project. Changes in the later stages of a project will cost you more money and make the process more stressful. We work hard to prevent unnecessary expenses and ensure your experience is as stress-free as possible.
Our design process includes:
- An in-house designer/drafter to walk you through the entire process
- Professional design guidance
- Substantial drawings, renderings, and 3-D views of your home to get a complete picture of what will be built
- A detailed architectural floor plan
- In-depth spatial planning
- Detailed architectural elevations
- Education and insight on current and upcoming home design trends
- 3-D renderings of the interior/exterior of your new home
- Hands-on guidance for material, style, color and texture choices
- Access to physical material samples
- All-inclusive revisions